Insulation in Cincinnati, Ohio
When it comes to needing retrofit insulation installation services in Cincinnati, choose Mooney & Moses Insulation! We have experience in insulating both homes and commercial buildings.
We install a variety of insulation materials, including:
- Spray foam: Spray foam insulation, commonly made of polyurethane, is applied wet and expands into thick foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps—therefore, it can be installed in hard-to-reach areas and around piping and wiring.
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass has been used to insulate structures for decades. We install both batt/roll/blanket and blown-in This type of insulation is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose: Cellulose insulation is made from recycled newsprint and other recycled paper. Composed of up to 80 percent recycled content and requiring less energy to make than other types of insulation, it’s one of the most environmentally friendly insulation materials available.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier insulation is made of a highly reflective surface (like aluminum foil) applied to a substrate material. The substrate materials range from cardboard to other types of insulation materials.
- Rigid board: Rigid board insulation is available as a foam panel that can be cut. The sizes most often used are 2 x 8 feet and 4 x 8 feet, but the panels vary in thickness and width. Rigid foam insulation is mainly used for new construction projects, and in our experience, it is a great solution for insulating homes and buildings and maximizing energy efficiency.
- Vinyl: Vinyl insulation is often installed in metal buildings to help increase energy efficiency. It can be installed in various commercial and industrial buildings.
No matter which type of insulation services you need in Cincinnati, we can help! Contact us at (513) 341-8918 or online and schedule an appointment today!
We can insulate:
- Attics: The attic is one of the most significant sources of energy loss in your home, so it’s important that it’s properly insulated.
- Walls: Wall insulation is critical for maximized energy efficiency and comfort all year long.
- Crawl spaces: Crawl spaces that aren’t properly insulated are prone to water damage from moisture from the ground under your house.
- Basements: Even if your basement isn’t finished and you hardly ever go down there, it still holds a lot of potential for energy savings.
Contact Mooney & Moses Insulation in Cincinnati
If you have additional questions regarding our selection of insulation materials, or would like help choosing which area of your home to insulate, choose the experts at Mooney & Moses Insulation.
Call (513) 341-8918 or contact us online for insulation services in Cincinnati!